Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christina Ortiz


It's Been a Little Over 2 Years Now Since I Met Christina. It Was This Day Today When I Performed With Her For The Very First Time In My Life. It Was This Day Today When We Became The Robert and Christina People Know today. Words Cannot Describe This Girl. Words Cannot Express How Much She Means To Me. I Have No Idea, Literally no Idea How Or Where My Life Would Be Right Now If I Had Never Met Her. We Been Through So Much Over The Small Course Of Our Lives.


We Had So Many Great Memories and We Always Laughed and WE WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER ! From Countless Numbers of Stand Shows to Las Vegas. We Were The Best of Friends. She Was My Best Friend. She Always Had My Back Even When It Would Cost Her. Now She Wants to Be In The U.S Air Force. And I SUPPORT HER 100%. I MISS HER A LOT ! I HOPE SHE'S DOING OK RIGHT NOW ! WITHOUT HER...I WOULDN'T BE WHO I AM TODAY! That's a Cold Hard FACT !



I LOVE HER SO MUCH !

No comments:

Post a Comment