Thursday, January 1, 2009

This Year 2009

What I Want This Year Is a Better Understanding of Myself and Possibly Feel More From People. Feel Like I am Here For a Reason & Not Some Charity Case. I Want To People Look @ Me & Know Im a Good Guy & Maybe..Just Maybe...But Highly Doubt, Be With That Girl ! 

Im Short. and Todays Girls Dont go For That, & Its Something I Really Need To Come @ Terms With. Knowing I Might Never Have a REAL Relationship FOR YEARS ! People Look At Me On The Outside  See a Fake Smile. But Im Dead Inside. How Can some1 Have Confidence In Himself When He's Short, Fat, & Has Nothing. Which I Want To Change. 2008 Was All This.

What I Want In 2009

1. GO TO COLLEGE TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON NOT JUST IN LIFE...BUT FOR ME !
2.HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS I POSSIBLY CAN WITH ANYTHING THEY NEED !
3.TRY TO IMPROVE ON MYSELF AS MUCH AS I CAN
4.COME TO TERMS WITH MY SHORTNESS.
5.TRY TO HAVE A LIFE.
6.BE A HARD WORKER
7.TRY TO BE POSITIVE 
8.Be a Real BROTHER to My Bro Mike.
9.Try Not To Cry Asleep.

10.BE A SOMEBODY !


3 comments:

  1. you cant change the short part.
    but you can change everything else.
    you need stronger will power. you
    are seriously lacking will power.
    if you wanted to you could be ripped.
    you could be in the latest fashions.
    i could help you with whatever you need.
    but first your need to want it. you need
    to fucking want it more than anything else.

    cuz its not your shortness holding you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you need to be a little more dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is fuckin boring

    ReplyDelete